Smart TVs - Unsupported Device
Although Smart TVs are convenient, we do not officially support Smart TVs to access our platform. HockeyTV is incompatible with Smart TVs as they have limited features compared to the flexibility you have on most PC web browsers/other supported devices listed below. This ranges from loading issues, formatting issues, display issues, and overall streaming issues.
While we understand the importance of watching HockeyTV broadcast on your big screen, you can view HockeyTV with a Smart TV in the following ways:
- Via an Internet Web Browser with an HDMI cord. We recommend that you ensure that your browser is up to date for the best possible experience. HockeyTV prefers Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Just visit https://www.hockeytv.com.
- On a Roku device. To get the free HockeyTV app, visit the Roku store from your device and search for 'HockeyTV'.
- On an Amazon Fire device. To get the free HockeyTV app, visit the Amazon Fire store from your device and search for 'HockeyTV'.
- On an Apple TV device. To get the free HockeyTV app, visit the TVOS store from your device and search for 'HockeyTV'.
- On an Android TV device. To get the free HockeyTV app, visit the Google Play store from your device and search for 'HockeyTV'.
Supported Devices and Platforms
View all of HockeyTV's great content using any of the options below! Roku Setup or Troubleshooting ...
I’m having troubles submitting my payment information
If you’re having trouble submitting your payment information, one or more of the following things could be wrong: You're using an Unsupported Web Browser and Device. Please ensure you are using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge to ...
Can I watch on multiple devices?
Your HockeyTV subscription is not limited to any particular device or location. HockeyTV account subscription plans are for individual account holder use only, and not to be shared among separate individuals. If another party wishes to view HockeyTV ...
Android App Troubleshooting
In-App Video Issues If you are experiencing any difficulties viewing games on the HockeyTV app, you can try the following general troubleshooting steps to see if they resolve the issue. Try watching HockeyTV again in between each step to see if the ...
Set Top Devices
Download the HockeyTV app on one of the following devices: Roku: For system setup, see Roku Setup HERE. Amazon Fire TV: For system setup, see Amazon setup HERE. For system requirements, see Fire TV specs HERE. Apple TV (4th Generation or Higher): For ...