1. Ensure your Roku and your
device are on the same network connection.
2. Check to see if your Roku software is up to date.
3. Delete the HockeyTV Roku Channel.
4. Perform a system reset of your Roku. To reset your Roku without losing your data, go to Settings > System > Power > System Restart.
5. Reinstall the HockeyTV Roku Channel.
6. If the issue persists, you can reset your Roku back to factory settings by selecting Settings > System > Power > System Restart.
Hopefully, these steps have assisted you. If not, please click here to submit a support ticket and we can help you troubleshoot the issue further.