To Find A Game By Date
2. On the Elite Network page, you will be able to see all leagues and games that are a part of the Elite Network. The date will automatically be set to the current date. If the date is correct simply scroll down the page until you find your desired game. If you are looking for a game on a specific date, please click on the calendar icon.
3. After clicking on the calendar icon, a pop-up calendar will appear. From there you will be able to select your desired day, month, and year. Once you have selected on your desired date, the page will refresh itself and show you the games for that date.
4. Once you have chosen your desired date and your page as refreshed, simply scroll down the page and find your desired game. You have the option to ‘Favorite’ a league, team, or event, by clicking on the green ‘Favorite’ option beside your desired league, team, or event.
5. If you are looking for a live game, please ensure the ‘Live’ banner is on for your game. Note that games are subject to time changes and may be delayed, if a game does not yet have the live banner, please remain patient and know that the game is coming soon.
1. Start by logging into your HockeyTV account and ensure you have the ‘All-Access’ subscription. If you do not have an account created, or need to purchase your subscription, please view our instructional video on how to do so. Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Events’ tab on the left-hand side menu.
2. On the HockeyTV Events page, you will be able to see all Live and Upcoming events, as well as past completed events. Find your desired event and click on it.
3. Once on your event page, you will see all Live, Upcoming, and Complete games for that event. From here, select your game and you will be redirected to the game stream, it’s that easy. You can choose to ‘Favorite’ the event, by clicking on the ‘Favorite’ option in the top right corner.
You are now all set up and ready to enjoy the action on HockeyTV!