To Find A Game By Date
Welcome to HockeyTV, the home for thousands of live and on-demand hockey games! Below, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to find your game.
1. Start by logging into your HockeyTV account and ensure you have the ‘All-Access’ subscription. If you do not have an account created, or need to purchase your subscription, please view our instructional video on how to do so. Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Elite Network’ tab on the left-hand side menu.
the Elite Network page, you will be able to see all leagues and games that are
a part of the Elite Network. The date will automatically be set to the current
date. If the date is correct simply scroll down the page until you find your
desired game. If you are looking for a game on a specific date, please click on
the calendar icon.
clicking on the calendar icon, a pop-up calendar will appear. From there you
will be able to select your desired day, month, and year. Once you have
selected on your desired date, the page will refresh itself and show you the
games for that date.
you have chosen your desired date and your page as refreshed, simply scroll
down the page and find your desired game. You have the option to ‘Favorite’ a
league, team, or event, by clicking on the green ‘Favorite’ option beside your
desired league, team, or event.
you are looking for a live game, please ensure the ‘Live’ banner is on for your
game. Note that games are subject to time changes and may be delayed, if
a game does not yet have the live banner, please remain patient and know that
the game is coming soon.
How To Find A Game By Event
1. Start by logging into your HockeyTV account and ensure you have the ‘All-Access’ subscription. If you do not have an account created, or need to purchase your subscription, please view our instructional video on how to do so. Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Events’ tab on the left-hand side menu.
2. On the HockeyTV Events page, you will be able to see all Live and Upcoming events, as well as past completed events. Find your desired event and click on it.
3. Once on your event page, you will see all Live, Upcoming, and Complete games for that event. From here, select your game and you will be redirected to the game stream, it’s that easy. You can choose to ‘Favorite’ the event, by clicking on the ‘Favorite’ option in the top right corner.
4. If you decided to favorite your event, you will be able to find them on the ‘Favorites’ page that you can access by clicking on the ‘Favorites’ tab on the left hand side menu. The games will appear by date, if you are looking for a specific date, click on the calendar icon and select your desire date.
You are now all set up and ready to enjoy the action on HockeyTV!
Getting Started On HockeyTV
Welcome to HockeyTV, the home for thousands of live and on-demand hockey games! Below, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to create your account and purchase a subscription of your choice. 1. Visit https://www.hockeytv.com/home. Once on ...
How do I find On-Demand video on HockeyTV?
HockeyTV uses a variety of methods to help you find upcoming, live, or completed broadcasts. You can find broadcasts through the Schedule page, Team page or Search. How does Search work? HockeyTV allows you to search for broadcasts in a variety of ...
What does "You do not have permission to view this game" mean?
There are a number of reasons why you are seeing the message "You do not have permission to view this game". Below are some steps on how to determine why this message is occurring: You do not have an active subscription and the game is not listed as ...
Find your way around HockeyTV
The way you explore HockeyTV depends on whether you are signed in or not. If you're using a web browser, you'll know you're signed in by selecting the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner. If you're signed in, you'll see your name beside the ...
Download the HockeyTV iOS app here visit the App Store on your Apple device to view HockeyTV content on your iPhone or iPad. Once you have downloaded the app, Log In to your account or Sign Up for a new account. Along the left side of the screen, you ...